Apr 24, 2009

News

I have left this blog untouched for a few months now, but I finally have news:
I already sent A Connecticut Yankee in king Arthur's court to Violetcrumble, I also sent her The Great Gatsby, since it was on her wishlist, and moved that bookray along.
I also decided not to read the following:
  • Memoirs of a Geisha
  • The spy who came in from the cold
  • The diary of Ellen Rimbauer
And I still feel guilty about setting them as availables, I could still change my mind...
Unfortunately I haven't been able to pass on any of the books that have been claimed by other bookcrossers, I'm sorry! You'll get your book, it will just take some time.
Believe it or not, I still haven't finished The girl in Hyacinth Blue, I've just had too much to read for my dissertation, but I have listened to several audiobooks, that I can do at night, before I fall asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment